2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spidy has left the building!


The big black spider returned today after almost a week of not seeing him. I was sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying a yummy lunch with Ellie in her toddler chair and the Stella in her highchair when out of the corner of my eye I saw a black speck... moving up the wall (Eeeek)! Of course Scott wouldn't be home for hours, so I called the next best thing, my neighbor Chris. Well actually I called his wife Leti and politely asked if she could spare him for a minute. This isn't the first time that Chris has saved me from a spider, and not without joking about my wussiness of course! But I don't care how crazy I seem, they make my skin crawl. Anyone who knows me well knows that I am the person to call if they find a snake and want it humanely disposed of, I'll gladly come over and pick it up myself, BUT SPIDERS CREEP ME OUT! I'm so happy I won't be seeing him again!


I tried to post a video of Axl psuedo-crawling but for some reason my flip video won't load onto the blog, it just keeps telling me it's loading but never does :(. I'll keep trying because it really is awesome! (at least his mommy, daddy, and Omi think so!) The picture above is from the video.


I'm loving this weather, it's just right for a nice walk to the park or a stroll down Plumas St, but for some reason I've been stuck in my house all weekend. It's just been one of those weekends where as soon as I'm about to leave the house someone throws an enormous fit, falls asleep, or needs to eat. I have cabin fever, or a touch of depression, whichever it is it's no fun. I'm hoping that with a little more consecutive hours of sleep and a little better day planning, I'll pull out of this slump soon. Even the thought of an upcoming vacation with Scott and the kids isn't doing the trick, hmmm, these darn hormones! Well I'll keep posting, feel free to call.


Krista, if you're reading this, yay! You should know I'm not much of a phone talker, but I do want you to keep updated on the kids'. Hope you got our message yesterday. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment