2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Stella and Axl's 1st Birthday

I'm only about a month late on posting these pictures...all I can say is sorry.  Since their fiirst birthday Stella has started walking full time except when she's running!  Axl has taken 6 steps although he is not nearly as determined as Stella, and he hasn't given it much more of an effort (I know he can walk, he just doesn't seem to have the drive to practice like Stella did) but developementally the longer they crawl the better, so I'm happy if he's happy!  I've been seriously thinking about weaning too, but thinking about it and doing it are completly different!!  Stella has four teeth now, and is looking to add at least one more real soon, and Axl has had the same 8 teeth for months now.  Oh yeah, I left them overnight for the first time last month! Ack!  But they did great; drank bottles of milk and slept better for my mom than they ever have for me.  Scott had the night/morning shift and Axl slept through the night and Stella woke once, had a bottle and went right back down like I was never here....I need to plan another trip!
Here are the photos Aherne captured from the party
















No comments:

Post a Comment