2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A long productive weekend

I have been so busy with family and friends and I love it! It's been so long since I posted that I couldn't possibly tell you all that I have been up to. But some of the biggies are: Watching my husband race the media crossover race at the Hangtown National!, taking the twins' to meet the ladies at the Courtyards assisted living where my grandma lives, taking a shopping trip with my mom to Roseville, and taking the family to Lincoln to catch up with our friends Eddie and Kadie and their boys Blaze and Jett as well as a fun graduation party for our all-star employee and friend Samantha Peach atop a beautiful piece of property above Sheridan with the most amazing veiw of the Buttes (I wish I had a picture to share). It's been a busy few days but well worth all the effort it takes to cart all of us around.
I'm making a pledge right now to start taking more pictures for my blog, I always enjoy others' photos when I'm reading their blogs. Sorry I don't have one to share today.
Oh, and I almost forgot, Axl is cutting his first tooth! I am so excited for this new first!

No comments:

Post a Comment