2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Out and about

I don't get out much anymore. Unless I make a conscience decision to take the babies somewhere, our day flies by without so much as a trip to the mailbox. But Today I decided early to take the twins to my old workplace, the Yuba City Racquet Club (where Scott and I first met). So after a quick shower for mama (I only mention this because a shower before the kids are in bed is a feat in itself!) I loaded Stella and Axl up and we drove on over to the other side of town to see Cyndi, Vickie, Brenda, Beth, Jim, and some lucky members. Axl was his jovial self, but sister Stella had them thinking she was a stick in the mud! After that we drove to the Great Harvest Bread Store and I got a delicous sandwich and a cookie. I felt pretty proud for taking both on such a successful trip! Just as I was enjoying my cookie and Axl was enjoying my right side, Nani and Omi showed up and joined us. 4 generations shared another cookie and played with the twins, both jovial at this point! Ellie goes to daycare on the weekdays so she was playing away with all her friends, daddy will pick her up later. Tomorrow is a big day for me, I'm taking the twins to Grass Valley to visit with Aunt Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment