2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Friday, May 7, 2010

Grass Valley











Yesterday was divine! I packed up the babies and all their necessities and drove to my Aunt Karen and Uncle Thom's house in Grass Valley. Karen has watched the babies once before on Ellie's first trip to the snow and she offered to do it again!
So, with Mother's day coming this weekend and my husband not being the present buying type, I took the afternoon off and had a pedicure at Bon Bon Salon and Spa in downtown Grass Valley, went to lunch at Kane's (even ordered a beer! but drank only half and felt it!), and window shopped the downtown scene! I did end up buying a custom box of chocolates from Dorado Chocolates, yummy and some Pasties from Cousin Jacks Pasties for dinner later. I really enjoyed myself and my afternoon off, it was just what I needed come back refreshed and be the best mom I can be.
I can't thank my Aunt Karen enough, I don't have very many people that I can leave my kids with and feel so confident about it, it means so much that she does this for me.
Stella is now sitting by herself, she can also get on her hands and knees(stomach off the ground), Axl can scooch himself wherever he wants to go, it's not crawling yet, but a prehistoric form!




No comments:

Post a Comment