2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lucky

I feel so lucky today to be a mom.
The babies gave me the gift of sleep last night, each waking up only once to lay with me in bed and nurse them self back to sleep. I can't tell you how refreshed I felt when I woke up!
My hunny bunny Ellie picked out the most perfect card for me and signed it all by herself, we spent our morning getting ready for brunch with Grandma Rita, Omi, Nani, Ashley, Zach, and Tim. She helped me pick out the perfect "dancing shoes" for my "pitty dess", and I curled her hair.
Scott came through with a card and a bouquet! He didn't even have to run out and get it this morning! I was pleasantly surprised. Oh, and he allways steals my heart with what he writes in my cards, it gives me flutters and sometimes chills, and almost allways brings a tear, a happy tear. I love him so much.
And that brings me to now.. it's mid afternoon and I still have the entire day to spend with my whole family including Scott. So I say: so long, farewell, and a Happy Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment