2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Garage Sale!

All day today I have been cleaning out cupboards, closets, toy chests, the garage and my backyard.  And I haven't got much to show for it?  I'm a bit of a garage saleaholic, it goes well with my shopaholicism.  Scott teases me that I will buy something for $50 and turn around and sell it at a garage sale for $10 and think I made a good deal.... I've never been good at math!  Anyway, I must have sold all my stuff at my last garage sale.  It wasn't even a year ago, but that's ok because it feels so good to purge the latest clutter out of my life even if it is minimal.  All the proceeds of my sales are going to my Backyard Getaway Fund, so I hope the hardcore G-Salers come out to buy! 
Axl is on an odd schedule this evening, he has been asleep since 5pm, 5 1/2 hours earlier than his normal bedtime.  Boy I hope this doesn't mean he gets up extra early tomorrow morning.  Busy day tomorrow, I need to take apart the extra crib then load it and the other garage sale items up in my van, then the babies 6 month check up, then take and unload the van at my mom's, Ellie will be home since daycare is closed, so it could be a crazy day for us.  But my mom has agreed to occupy Ellie while I take the babies to the doctor so that should be a little better, although it can be very heartening trying to console two crying babies who just got shots at once.  Wish me luck tonight and tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment