2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ready, Set, Summer!




Here are some pictures from our long memorial weekend.



On Saturday we were invited to my grandmothers' home for a Memorial Day picnic. It was delicious All-American fare, with lots of adoring grandpeople to admire my babies. I took my friend Natalie Davenports' daughter Paige with us because she and Ellie get along great, and sometimes I can use the extra hands. She's a very helpful 8 year old.



















We spent an afternoon at our neighbors The Fedora's. Ellie always learns new makebelieve characters from these "older" girls. They are starting to play together really well and it's alot of fun!



On Monday afternoon I loaded up the kids and we brought a barbecue picnic down to E Street.  Lots of friends and family were there and all the kids had a blast.  This is Ellie's cousin Emily and good friend Evan.


On Monday night we celebrated my mom's birthday with Tim, Zach, Ashley, Scott and I and the kids. The food was delicious thanks to my brother, his specialty: "Skinny Meat" named by Ellie.  It was a fun night.


Late Monday night Scott and I went out with our friend Kramer and had a drink at the Town Pump (I felt completely out of my element by the way!) but it was fun, and nights out always make me appreciate the craziness at home!


The weekend is over, boo hoo.  But we're back to our busy days which is good.  Here are some pictures of Ellie at gymnastics today.








Firsts: Axl now has two teeth! both bottom front!
Stella is rocking on her hands and knees and even travels a few inches!
Apparently Stella can hold her own bottle?! My mom watched the babies on Tuesday and she had to give them a bottle while I was gone.  Where have my tiny babies gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment