2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A new kind of party girl

I'd like to apologize to all my +30 friends for making such a big deal of my turning 30.  You're right, it's not that bad, or that different.  Infact it's not my age that makes me feel older, wiser, and more responsible, it's that I am a mother of 3.  This was the big difference in the birthday party my Mom and Tim threw me last night.  My kids and my friends' kids had a blast getting together to swim, and run, and chase eachother, and it was a whole new way for us adults to party.  I really enjoyed watching kids be kids, and I especially enjoyed all the help I got with the twins.  Our friend Phillip fed Axl dinner, and someone else Stella, and they were held by others almost all night, which gave me a chance to chit chat, and enjoy myself.  Here are some pictures of the birthday/4th of July celebration.
I didn't get a picture of everyone, but I'm hoping my mom has some more on her camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment