2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Friday, September 17, 2010

Some firsts

I was sitting on the couch tonight nursing my third reoccurrence of mastitis(ouch!) between Ellie who is pointing and talking out loud in Spanish with Dora(my least favorite!), and Pawco who is all curled up in his spot of the couch. Stella and Axl are doing the frenzied play that happens before I corall them and put they're "sleeping bags on" and BF them one last time before putting them in they're cribs. Even though I'm feverish and achey, and just want to be in a hot bath, I realized that this is what it's all about(minus daddy). Scott helped with bath time, cleaned Ellies room, turned Dora on before heading back to work tonight. I'm feeling so lucky lately to have a husband as great as mine! I really feel over the moon about our perfect life. Not perfect like in the movies, with no hard times or rough spots, but the kind of perfect that ebbs and flows to really let you appreciate the moments like this!

LATELY
Axl always carries a remote(control,channel changer, clicker) in one hand. He knows just how to bang it right to get the battery cover off!
axl and Stella can walk the entire length of our sectional while holding on.
Stella knows "patty cake" and can do it along with you all the while adding her own rhythmic rocking motion. This chickee has rhythm!
I catch the babies all the time playing with each other and it makes me so happy that they will always have each other.
Ellie is such a helper in the kitchen, we've been baking up a storm.
Ellie is beyond obsessed with bandaids, asks for at least 12 a day!( I almost always indulge her!)
I have been thinking about starting to exercise again....it's making me tired just thinking about it! Haha
I posted this and almost forgot about the "Stevie Wonder"! Axl does this head swerve that we like to call the Stevie Wonder, if you catch him in a great mood he'll whip out his own classic rendition, he even does it on command now. Soooo stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment