2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

2011 when we first got Mitt-Z

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wow it's been a while

It's not that I don't have much to say or share because I really do.  It's because I have no time, and our office is no longer in our house so it's not so easy to drop a line and tell you all about my day!  But here in Lincoln Ca we are getting into the groove, and I am even getting a day to myself once a week!  It took a long time but I have found some suitable sitters and I'm making "mommy time" a priority.  So.... you might find me on here updating ya'll more often.... or I might be too busy learning to sew, volunteering with a youth group, improving my tennis serve, learning the mysterious game of golf, or here at my new gym where I can even shower and do my hair and makeup without any help from the kids!  Talk to you soon, maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment